Moulinet: A village of wild landscapes
At the heart of Mercantour Park, the village of Moulinet is located at 800 meters of altitude.
Moulinet spreads across more than 4,000 hectares which includes:
- The Turini ski resorts (1,600 meters above sea level)
- Silver Camp (Camp d’Argent) (1,800 meters above sea level)
- The Authion Massif (2,000 meters above sea level)
A village rich with forests and pastures, Moulinet also has an exceptional fortified heritage on the Authion Massif, including military remains dating from the Second World War.
Moulinet main attractions:
- Notre Dame de la Menour Chapel
- Forts and the Authion Massif
- Cow farm of Cabanes Vieilles
- Saint-Michel Chapel
- Saint-Sebastien Chapel
- Saint-Antoine Chapel
- Route du Col de Turini (legendary Rally of Monte-Carlo)
- Saint-Bernard Church