Beausoleil: A cosmopolitan city and the city of “belle époque”
With its exceptional location on the outskirts of Monaco and its important history and many natural spaces, Beausoleil offers various attractions:
- Numerous green spaces (Grima Forest, Devens Park, Mont of Mules, unique vegetation)
- Urban areas with alleys and steep stairs invite you to discover all the hidden passages and squares of this town rich in “belle epoque”
Reconnue ville « Belle Époque », Beausoleil est constituée de trois principaux quartiers (Centre, Moneghetti et Tenao) et de quartiers historiques tels que le Carnier dont le célèbre Riviera Palace surplombe le cœur de ville.
Recognized as a “belle époque” city, Beausoleil is made up of three main districts (Center, Moneghetti, and Tenao) as well as historic districts such as Le Carnier and the famous Riviera Palace which overlooks the heart of the city.
A cosmopolitan city, Beausoleil offers numerous festive, cultural, sporting, folkloric events, to name a few, throughout the year. Amongst the most important ones are the Chamber Music Festival (Festival de musique de chambre), the Youth Book Festival (le festival du livre jeunesse), “TV Heroes”, (les Héros de la TV) and “The Presentation of the White Truffle” (la Remise de la Truffe blanche) which is organised as part of its twinning with the Piedmontese city of Alba.
Beausoleil main attractions:
- le Mont des Mules (Mont of Mules)
- les Palaces Belle Époque : le Riviera Palace et son jardin d’hiver (“Belle Epoque” Palaces: the Riviera Palace and its Winter Garden)
- Cultural Center Exhibition Gallery
- Saint-Joseph Sanctuar
- le Foyer du Poilu
- Gustave Eiffel Market